Tim Heller : WWI re-enactor,Film consultant.
Specializing on the Canadians Western Front.
Film Lighting Technician"Gaffer"/Actor, Webbing master.
- WWI re-enactor Remembrance day Victory square Vancouver Nov.11 2016
- "Coquitlam Elementary School" Nov.10 2016 – Speaking on the importance of Remembrance day as a WWI Soldier and artefact display.
- "Chilliwack Museum" WWI re-enactor & Kit ,artefacts and history speaker.
- James Richardson VC 100th anniversary . Oct 8 2016
- Release 2016 "Untitled WWI film shoot " Consultant , Webbing Master, Actor & Photographer .
- "Tricks On The Dead” 2015 WWI consultant & actor (speaking roll as the “Sgt. Major”) ,Photographer, Casting soldiers & drill instructor,Trench Set dressing & Props.
Thirty feature films & fourteen T.V. series – Gaffer/Lighting Technician
#29 Lighting dept. I.A.S.T.E 891
- Experienced Actor.
"Great War Experience" – WWI Boot Camp ( training in St. Bruno, Quebec ).
1 hour TV Documentary.
- CBC – "The Great War" ( 4 hour mini-series ) WWI Re-enactor.
- Speaking on the TV talk show "The Rush" and "CBC Radio" on The Vimy Ridge Battle.
- Feature Film, "Passchendaele" WWI Re-enactor ( Calgary, Alberta ).
- WWI re-enacting for "Passchendaele" Feature Film's premiere in Vancouver CANADA
- Feature Film "The Four Saints" Soldiers webbing builder ( pre-production ).
- Upcoming Feature Film (promo)"The Century of November" WWI Consultant, Actor as the Sgt. – Webbing Master, Ready & Prep 50 Soldiers for Film set.
- WWI Re-enactor for the 90th anniversary of the Vimy Ridge battle in France, Marched in the freedom of the city parade in the city of Arras as a WWI soldier. Also I was part of the media contingent as a documentary writer, Videographer and photographer.
- WWI re-enacting "Vimy Ridge Day" service in Coquitlam British Columbia April 2011
- WWI re-enactor "The Road To Passchendaele" 1 hour TV Documentary.
- Annually Volunteers for Canadian National Parks of Canada, as a WWI Re-enactor – Fort Rodd Hill Victoria British Columbia – WWI History Encampment speaker and fire arms display participant.
- WWI re-enacting for CANADA Day 2014 – Port Moody Museum.
- ( see IMDB.com )
- Full Fire Arm License.
- Member of the "Western Front Association".
- Lee Enfield rifle operation with or with out charger clips.
- WWI Lewis Machine Gun – Assembly and Operation.
- WWI water cooled Vickers, Maxim Machine Guns, MG-08, Webly revolver.
- Expert knowledge of WWI soldiers uniforms and PO 8 ammunition webbing.
- Webbing Master.
- Drill Instruction WWI style ( Drill is different today ).
- Excellent Locale knowledge of Calgary Alberta and Passchendaele battle field and its conditions weather wise having spent 5 weeks under rain towers during the fall.
- Complete WWI Uniforms, 10th battalion. Machine gunner, Sgt.
- Lee Enfield Rifle with 3 Bayonets, webbing, puttees, helmets, knifes and more.
- Access to Company’s that provide uniforms and weapons of world war one.
Canadian Battalions I've Portrait:
- 8th Battalion "Black Devils".
- 10th Calgary "The Fighting Tenth"
- 16th batt. "Canadian Scottish"
- 22nd Batt "The Vandoos"
- 42nd Batt "Blackwatch" of Montreal
- 72nd batt. "Seaforth Highlanders" of Vancouver
- P.P.C.L.I = Princes Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry
- Royal Newfoundland Regimen
- Machine Gunner